Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Stuff

In honor of tomorrow's Thanksgiving feast, here's my list of things I'm thankful for:

* Miss P. She's awesome and funny and even though she's in the midst of the terrible threes (terrible twos have nothing on three), she's still the best thing that ever happened to me.
* Life is good. I have good health, my family has good health and all in all, everything is good.
* My father is visiting with us. He's a handful, but he's my dad and I love him. And I'm glad he made it up here for the holidays.
* I'm still employed. That's a big one.

There's many more, but I'm not that good at articulating stuff like this.

Yesterday's running recap: 40 minutes in the am, lunchtime run home. I recalculated the distance to the house from the office and it's 1.6 miles. Mostly uphill. I did it yesterday in 17 minutes with such a strong headwind that at times it seemed like I was running in place. Oy. Today is a rest day as I'm running a 4-miler tomorrow morning. Or maybe I'll do some time in the basement tonight before bed. Who knows.

Opinions needed - V8597. Do I keep it long, or do I cut it down?

I don't know... so far the votes have been split. some people like it long, some people like it short. I'm leaning towards short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment