Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was exhausting and I can truly say I'm glad it's over. Now we still have to tear down the decorations, so it still feels like Xmas in the house, but as far as I'm concerned, my Ho Ho Ho has become oh oh oh! Let the cleaning commence.

I was a lazy runner this week: nary a run over three miles. One day I couldn't muster more than 15 minutes. To my credit I did give blood the night before, so there's that. I didn't run either Xmas eve or Xmas day and I'm really feeling the laziness. I'm cranky, tired and just want to be left alone. Not so festive. Oh well. Back to the grindstone tomorrow.

As far as holiday gifts go, the girl got lots of toys, hubby got a few things (yes, I actually spent much less on him than he did on me - but I had to buy/make all the family gifts, so he's still on the hook for less $$ than I am). He got a book, a watch and two lenses for his iPhone. He gave me a jogbra, compression socks, tire pump, waterproof earbuds, and a jogging stroller! I guess now I have NO excuses, right?

My father is up visiting from Georgia and I gave him a Garmin GPS and a Wahl clipper set. He also got the annual Miss P picture book. The in-laws received the same book, the DVD set of The Planet Earth, and Grammy got an infinity scarf that I made Friday morning. Miss p's cousins got giftcards for food and pictures of their mother that hubby found negatives of and made prints.

We are very fortunate, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment